Translate

Monday, January 24, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2021

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

About half of these are debut authors, but that still counts. I did spend last year catching up on series that I started in 2020, and books already on my shelf. Did not make the dent I had hoped to. This list isn't in any order, I also linked the author to either their social media, or their blog, books are linked to my review.
 
 
 
    Chrysathamere Trilogy
- Marilia, The Warlord
- Empire of Jackals
- Children of Jade

Namina Forna
     Deathless series
    Love & Lies Duet
 
Iron Widow series
- Iron Widow

Rachel Griffin
    The Raven Rings series
- Odin's Child
- The Rot

Evan Winter
    Six Crimson Cranes duology
- Six Crimson Cranes
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I only recognise Rachel Griffin, although I haven't read The Nature of Witches yet. Don't know any of the others! So many new authors to discover.

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading The Gilded Ones, and can't wait to read The Merciless Ones later this year.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/10-authors-i-discovered-in-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished my first P. Djèlí Clark book (A Dead Djinn in Cairo) today and absolutely loved it! I also adore Lim's work and can't wait to read Zhao's book this year :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very intrigued by the Six Crimson Cranes cover and description. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/2021-reading-year-in-review/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Gilded One is SO GOOD. I can't wait for the sequel! I just recently bought the UK edition of Six Crimson Cranes, it's so pretty.

    - Vee @ https://veebookishbooks.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try Evan Winters asap!

    Check out my TTT

    ReplyDelete