Translate

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Music Monday: Stromae

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 

I found out about this artist because someone I follow on twitter shared his latest MV. And I was blown away, shocked even, that I had never heard a whisper of him or his music before. I have gone down a small rabbit hole listening to his music this past week.
 
 
**********
 
Latest MV
 
 
*****

 
 

4 comments:

  1. I've listened to some of Stromae's music, but this is the first I've heard these particular songs. I definitely need to listen to his albums. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to me but I'm really liking his music!

    ReplyDelete