Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books of 2022

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 



I took a little break after Christmas, and having New Years overlap the weekend kind of threw me off. It's been a strange few weeks over here. I'm still going to tier rank all the books I read this year. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Picking books for this is kind of hard this year since most of the books I loved this year were Manga, and it's hard for me to pick individual volumes I like more since the volumes are arcs of a much bigger story, so I left them off this list, even though most of my 5-start ratings on StoryGraph were Manga.
Books are listed in most recently read to earliest read.
 
**************
 
 
 
*****
 
 
*****

 
*****
 
 
 
 *****
 
 
 
 *****
 
 
 *****
 
 
 *****
 
 
*****
 
 
 *****
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I’ve heard great things about Daughter of the Moon Goddess.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-books-of-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donut Fall in Love looks good. Glad you enjoyed all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Amari and the Night Brothers. Great list! Here is my TTT list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amari and the Night Brothers made my list as well. I need to read the sequel!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list. I like all of the fantasy books on here. Some of them are on my tbr.
    My Post: https://snapdragonalcoveblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/03/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-graphic-novels-of-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to catch up on Brandon Sanderson... :)

    Check out my TTT and my 2022 End of Year Book Survey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you found so many great books! Someday I'll get into Manga. I don't know where to start, and the popular series all seem to have a billion books.

    ReplyDelete