Translate

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie - Favorite Reads of the Year, So Far

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
That three-day weekend threw me off. 
This list is in the order that I read them, covers are also linked to my review if you want to check that out.




This is book 2 of a trilogy, I read the first book last year.








2 comments:

  1. I’m so curious about The Gilded Ones.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-gifs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Forest of Souls, too, and I can't wait to read Broken Web! I really need to pick up The Gilded Ones, too, since I've heard such wonderful things about it!

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete