Translate

Monday, April 4, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie | Top Ten Books So Far This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
Counting Manga, I have read 30 books so far this year. Just under half were Manga/Graphic Novels. (Yes, I count them, I know some people don't but I do.)
The list is in order of most recently read.
 
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. I chose the same topic! I've only read Saga out of these, and I enjoyed it but I haven't read anymore in the series. I do have a couple other of these on my TBR and I'm glad to see they were good books.

    Ash @ Essentially Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. It Happened One Summer sounds fun! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 in three months? thats impressive. i'm finding the older i get the slower i go. my reading goal was twelve books a year, and i'm woefully behind.
    @ GetLostinLit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half were manga/graphic novels. I can read one in about an hour. They're barely 200 pages long and about 50% images.

      Delete