Translate

Monday, April 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: First Ten Books I Reviewed

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


I haven't posted in a while, life kind of got in the way and I just wasn't in the mood to post.

I don't have the reviews for some of the first books I reviewed anymore because they were really poorly done and I was kind of embarrassed by them. I didn't really know how to review at the time.
The books I do have, kind of mediocre, reviews for are mostly books that were eBooks that were free to a 1$. 












4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the cover for Pretty in Black!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you'll ever go back and reread/re-review these titles?

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not. There are other books that I'd rather read.

      Delete
  3. I read a lot of free books for a while too. Although now I have a list so long of books that I want to read and most of them aren't free. I get a lot on sale though, and some at the library.

    ReplyDelete