Translate

Monday, April 22, 2019

Music Monday: Dido

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

I haven't heard or listened to any of her music since High School, which was kind of a long time ago at this point. I don't recall her being known for many songs. The one she did with Eminem, Thank You (that song was sung by the choir at my high school at every graduation since it came out. I don't know if they still do or not), and the theme song for Roswell.

About a week ago (maybe a little bit longer, life has been kind of a mess lately so I don't really remember) Spotify notified me that she had a new album. I liked her music so I decided to give it a listen. She still sounds the same, for the most part, but it's just a slightly updated sound.




2 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to Dido's music in a long time. I didn't know she had a new album out. I'll have to give it a listen. Thanks for the reminder. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't listened to her in ages either. Thanks for bringing back the memories. :)

    ReplyDelete