Translate

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Mid-week Check in|| Books I've DNF'd

 
I haven't had many posts during the second half of the year that is a review. So far, the second half of the year has been a weird time for reading. 

I have started or planned to start a number of books but never followed through. Or I have finished them, but didn't have enough thoughts on them to write a full review for the blog, mostly the manga. 
Those I've enjoyed, but reading them one volume at a time, since I'm getting them from the library, I didn't think about reviewing each story arc. When I buy them and re-read them, I plan to do that. Here are books I DNF'd, didn't care to write a review here for, or started and never continued.

 
Books I read but only reviewed on StoryGraph:


DNFs:
Kagen the Damned (this one I might re-visit. I just wasn't in the mood for it at the time)

 
Books I Started but only read one page of: (these are all books I do want to read)

No comments:

Post a Comment