Translate

Monday, May 2, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: One-Word Reviews for the Last Ten Books I Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
This was hard for me. I generally have a lot to say about the books I read, unless I didn't finish it so picking one word for the books I did finish and enjoy was kind of hard, and I don't count books I don't finish with books that I've 'read'.
 And yes, I am counting each volume of manga as a separate book.
 
Hearts on Hold "Conflicted"

Yona of the Dawn Vol. 30 "FINALLY!"

(If you know you know, if you don't know read this manga so you will.)

Yona of the Dawn Vol. 29 "Intense"

Yona of the Dawn Vol. 28 "Unexpected"

For Butter or Worse "Rivals"

Savage City "Unique"

My Life Next Door "Realistic"

Shadows of Self "Complicated"

The Might "Perfection"

It Happened One Summer "Funny"
 

7 comments:

  1. I'm quite wordy in my reviews so it was a bit of a struggle to find one-word that I was happy with for some of my reads πŸ˜‚ I like your picks though! I can't wait to read It Happened One Summer so I'm glad to see you thought it was funny and I'm so excited about For Butter or Worse. Great one-word reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled with one word too! It's hard to get everything across πŸ˜‚

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/05/03/top-ten-tuesday-one-word-reviews-for-the-last-ten-books-i-read-submitted-by-susan-bloggin-bout-books/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique is a great word!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-one-word-reviews-for-the-last-ten-books-i-read/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like realistic books.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love realistic for My Life Next Door. So sad about Fitzpatrick. She was an amazing author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also quite wordy, so I struggled with this one too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/05/03/top-ten-tuesday-366/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I sucked so hard at this activity. Your words are awesome.

    https://getlostinlit.blogspot.com/2022/05/top-ten-one-word-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete