Translate

Friday, April 29, 2022

Blogger Hop || Which do you think is more likely...

 
 Book Blogger Hop
Click Here to add your link
 
What To Do
1. Post an answer for the prompt.
2. Enter your Name/Nickname @ Blog Name and the direct URL to your post answering this week’s question linky list widget. Here's an example: Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer
3. Please visit other blogs on the list and leave a comment on their BBH post
 
 No Book Beginning or Friday 56 this week. I'm really behind with my reading. We've all been hit with horrible allergy related colds this week because the weather was shifting so drastically over the course of days. (70f to 45f, then back up to 60f in the span of a week)
 

Q:  Which do you think is more likely - clean utopia or frenzied dystopia? 
 
A: Well, we're halfway to a "frenzied" dystopia as a society, if you think about it. The only way to get anywhere near a utopia would be for all the world leaders to get their heads out of their bums and to stop taking money from lobbyists.
 Forgive me if I come across like a Buzz-kill. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I think a dystopia is 100% within possibility.

    Ash @ Essentially Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a glass half empty girl myself. There will be no utopia. Idea-ist@GetLostInLit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Politics are the worst. No one person should have absolute power.

    ReplyDelete