Translate

Monday, April 25, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Flowers On the Cover

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
I had a little difficulty picking something, so many options. I decided to go with flowers, my attempt to manifest spring weather where I live. It's been cold and rainy, and I got half a foot of snow a couple weeks ago. I need it to be spring already. Not looking forward to the pollen, but I'm tired of wearing my winter clothes.
This list isn't in any order.
 
 
 ***********

These Violent Delights
 
*** 

 
***

The Savior's Sister

***
 
Snow White with the Red Hair Vol. 16

***

Of Beast and Beauty

***
 
***
 
 
***
The Bodyguard
 
***

A Heart so Fierce and Broken

***

The Beast's Heart

10 comments:

  1. I considered flowers or a spring theme but then opted for weirdly awful classic covers My TTT is here. Please visit and comment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seemed to have gone from winter to summer, last 3 days its been 80!! Love the covers!
    !https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2022/04/top-ten-tuesday-42622-books-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list and perfect for the season! I went with my favorite color but hesitated a lot with flowers. Did it work and a Spring weather manifested where you live? πŸ˜‰

    Here is my TTT post: https://herseriallife.com/top-15-books-with-red-cover-spring-2022-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your floral covers summon spring for you, it's been lovely the last week in southern England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't go with a Spring collection. My brain didn't go in that direction but I love the covers of These Violent Delights and Daughter of the Moon Goddess. Haven't read them but the covers pull me in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty covers!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-curly-haired-characters-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I've never heard of The Beast's Heart before but that cover has piqued my interest. I'm also super excited for The Bodyguard and I love that cover so much! 😍 Great choices! I hope you get some spring weather your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a flower on a book cover. They can be so pretty. I also loved The Bodyguard. Such a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in zone 6 I can't plant anything yet, but I'm already trying to wake up the roses. The cover of the Saviors Sister is very dramatic!

    https://getlostinlit.blogspot.com/2022/04/top-ten-books-with-black-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flowers seem to be a popular choice this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/04/26/top-ten-tuesday-365/

    ReplyDelete