Translate

Monday, January 3, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I Read In 2021 and Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the First Half of 2022

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
Since I was on a break from blogging last week, I missed the topic but I still want to do it. I read a lot of really great books that I'd like to continue to shed light on. 
And I still want to do this week's topic, double the work for me, but oh well. 
 
Best Reads of 2021 
Book covers are linked to my review roughly in the order I read them in



 
***********************************************************
Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the First Half of 2022
Books in order of release date

January 11th
 
January 11th 
 
January 18th 
 
January 25th

February 15th 
 
February 22nd 
 
March 1st

March 8th
 
May 3rd
 
May 31st

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Wolf and the Woodsman too, looking forward to her next book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Iron Widow and The Merciless Ones on my TBR. I can't wait for the chance to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/10-most-anticipated-canadian-releases-in-early-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently reading The Wolf and the Woodsman and I'm really enjoying it! 😍 If this is a sign of all the books to come in 2022 I'm off to a great start! I also can't wait to read Hollowpox and Iron Widow this year and I'm excited to check out a few of the anticipated releases on your list too! I hope you enjoy all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many awesome looking releases coming out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to Book of Night, The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea, and Daughter of the Moon Goddess as well!

    Here's my TTT: https://ofpensandswords.com/top-ten-most-anticipated-2021-releases-march-june/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m pretty excited about Daughters of the Moon Goddess.

    My list is here: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/04/ttt-auto-buy-authors/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved The Gilded Ones and am looking forward to reading The Merciless Ones. Daughter of the Moon Goddess is another one I am looking forward to.

    I enjoyed seeing your favorites list too. So many great sounding books. I am glad to see The Wolf and the Woodsman on there as well as Iron Widow. I've been wanting to read both.

    ReplyDelete