Translate

Monday, January 10, 2022

Music Monday: Lo-fi Music

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 
Ive been listening to a lot of Lo-Fi lately, and discovered this channel, it's one of my favorites because of the visuals they use to go with the music. Chill Sesh Channel. I find it very soothing and it helps me focus. They also credit the songs in the description of the videos, something I haven't noticed other Lo-fi channels doing.
 
 *******************
 

 
 *******
 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna use that lo-fi when I make dinner today! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lo fi and I like that these have continuous animations- fun to run 'em in the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love listening to lo-fi too - thanks for introducing me to this channel and thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete