Translate

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Tag: Creatures of the Night

 
I did this tag, about 4 or 5 years ago. I should have posted this earlier in the day since I was wanting to make Halloween-themed posts all week, but I haven't posted daily before. 

*****
 Pick a book featuring each of these creatures.


1. Vampire
This is one of the few "modern" Vampire books I've read that I loved.
It has a really interesting concept, and I would love a spin-off or something for it. I haven't read it in a while though.

2. Werewolf
There aren't that many Werewolf books that I like these days either. This is one of the few that is Werewolves, and not just people turning into wolves.


3. Zombie
A Victorian-steampunk world. Where magic is real. Our MC, Charlie(Charlotte) is the last Necromancer. And with necromancy, come zombies. At least in this first book. Things branch off a little in later books.

4. Ghost
Mild spoilers... one of the main characters is revealed to be a Ghost, I think in this book of the series.
I won't say which character though.

5. Witch/Warlock/Spellcaster
There's a lot of books that I could choose for this, but I went with one that I think is slightly underrated.
It is a newer release, but I still think more people should read it.

6. Fairy/Fae
Particularly the story Goblin Fruit from this collection. All have elements of the Fae, but that one has the true essence of what the fae are.

7. Demon
This could, technically, be used for the Angel prompt as well... But I won't.

8. Angel
The "Angel" characters are part of this book, but their role in things doesn't really come into play until the third book.

9. Alien
It's been years, but I've still only read this book in the series. 
I gave it 4-stars on Goodreads, so I must have liked it. 

10. Superpowered human
I have all three books, but I've only read this one. I've heard mixed things about the other two books, so I'm wary of finishing it. I don't want to hate this trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment