Translate

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Music Monday: Ten

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 

A couple of months ago Ten of NCT and WayV released an English solo track and another song with Yang-Yang from the same groups.
Both are in English, and both are such catchy songs. I was listening to them non-stop, that is until CL dropped her new album Alpha (I already shared half the songs from that album, but if you like her music you should check it out).

**********



*****



5 comments:

  1. These are nice songs. I've also been listening to Alpha. It's one of my favorite albums of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun songs. I like the second one especially a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the intro to these songs, Marie!

    ReplyDelete