Translate

Monday, October 4, 2021

Music Monday: CL

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 
CL is back again with two amazing tracks. There are prereleases for her album, and I am so, so excited. Her music is always fantastic as far as I'm concerned.
***********************



If you are wondering why that voiceover at the start sounds familiar, it's because it's John Malkovich, his likeness is also that statue. Apparently, they did a movie together in 2018 (Mile 22) and he's a big fan of hers and they're friends. Wild.

****



4 comments:

  1. I was listening to these songs over the weekend, and they're so good! I'm really excited for the album. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that sounded like John Malkovich! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Selections. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete