Translate

Monday, June 28, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books of the Second Half of 2021

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
   This whole past year I have been really bad about keeping tabs on new books coming out. Although I end up reading a lot of books early, thanks to my NetGalley habit. So I often forget that they are to-be-released books. 
   I had to do a little research to make this list... I feel like I said that for the last "most anticipated books" list. It's been a crazy year.

*   *   *   *   *



July 6
***
July 20
***
July 20
***
August 24
***
September 21
(This one has been read by me already, NetGalley, and my review is on the way. I just need to gather myself. It was quite the rollercoaster of a book. It's on this list because I am excited to be able to buy it and have this gorgeous book on my shelf.)
***
September 28
***
October 5
***
***
November 16
***
December 7

9 comments:

  1. She Who Became the Sun sounds very intriguing. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/top-ten-books-worth-rereading/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have guessed that I'm getting She Who Became the Sun in a book subscription. I like the sound of Bad Witch Burning too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so curious about Six Crimson Cranes.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-of-the-second-half-of-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all have beautiful covers!

    Here's my post: http://readbakecreate.com/?p=441

    ReplyDelete
  5. Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim and Skin of the Sea by Natasha Bowen have gorgeous cover art. I hope you enjoy these books if you read them this year. Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She Who Became The Sun looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Six Crimson Cranes was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/06/29/top-ten-tuesday-322/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Six Crimson Cranes has such a brilliant looking cover. Thanks for sharing!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super curious about Bad Witch Burning!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete