Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Music Monday: Invincible

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 

   I watched this on Amazon last week, and it blew me away. Took that superhero concept and really put you on the ground next to the innocent bystanders. I don't know if I can ever watch a show like Young Justice and not think about the carnage left behind again. 
Anyway, someone made a playlist of the music on the show. I don't know if it's an official one or not, I don't think it is. Either way, I really like the music on the show, and if you haven't watched it yet, and don't mind animated gore, you should check it out. It has a great cast for voice actors.





*   *   *   *   *


4 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks fun. Love that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched the series, but I've heard of it. These are great songs, thanks for sharing the playlist!

    ReplyDelete