Translate

Monday, March 15, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring 2021 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
Most of these are books I got from NetGalley, and some are from the library, a couple of the books are re-reads. I'm not going to count the ones that I am currently reading. Except for The Final Empire. I'm only halfway through it and my borrow is up in a little over a week, I'd like to finish it before then so I don't have to re-borrow it (and probably have to put it on hold again. The wait time was long.) Other than that, this list isn't in any particular order.


NetGalley








Library
Books I have on hold at the library






Re-Reads



7 comments:

  1. I recently read Rage of Dragons and found it interesting albeit overhyped. Hope you'll enjoy it. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/upcoming-readathons-and-spring-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nature of Witches does sound good!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-spring-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves Yona of the Dawn!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I really need to read The Rage of Dragons, heard good things about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of these I've read Shadow and Bone and An Ember In The Ashes and both were just okay for me.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/03/16/top-ten-tuesday-307/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh The Nature of Witches looks good. Yong of the Dawn looks good too- I've been wanting to try manga.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read Evan Winter asap. Thanks for sharing!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete