Translate

Monday, June 22, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday Turns 10! | Ten Books I Could Re-read Forever


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

There are options! Option 1: pick a past TTT topic you’ve done and re-do/update it Option 2: pick a past TTT topic you wish you’d done but didn’t get a chance to. 
I'm gonna do an update on one I've done in the past.
I did this topic just over 2 years ago, and the books I would re-read forever has changed a bit, and there are more.
Even though I haven't had a chance to re-read any of these yet, they are books I would 100% re-read.

***
It's just one of those books, that has such an atmosphere to it. It instantly draws you in. Not to mention the characters and their relationships with each other is the best part of the book.
***
The whole trilogy really. This is the kind of book where I think every time you read it, you pick up on something new.
***
The whole trilogy with this one too. I really love the use of Scottish Mythology in this series.
***
The first time I read this, it was as an eBook, so I missed out on all the footnotes. I don't know if they add anything to the story, but I just feel like I missed out on something, and I'd like to read them.
***

I just love this trilogy so much. The writing is so beautiful, and the setting is so magical.
***
This one series I desperately need to re-read. In my opinion, this is Marie Lu's best work. I love the characters, I love that the main character is an anti-hero. I love that it's a young woman.
***

I semi-recently re-read this, and I want to do it again.
***

The characters in this book are honestly some of my favorites. There's just a lot to love about this book.
***

I finally finished the series, I think late last year, maybe early this year. (Honestly, I barely remember what day of the week it is half the time)
And I want to start over and binge-read it.
***

I finished the first two books barely a couple weeks ago, and I can already tell this is a series that I will come back to time and time again.

6 comments:

  1. I like this topic. I've never read Mark LAwrence (actually, I take that back- I read one of his newest books just this year but not the fantasy stuff) and I never got to May's series either, although I liked the sound of it. I should try those. And Sky in the Deep was good I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to finish the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/06/23/top-ten-tuesday-269/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bear and the Nightingale was a wonderful story. I need to continue that series sometime!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Sky in the Deep and The Bear and the Nightingale. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't re-read many books, but my go-to reread is Tijan's Fallen Crest High. Love that series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bear and the Nightingale is a beautiful title.
    Here's my TTT list.

    ReplyDelete