Translate

Monday, February 26, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Could Re-read Forever

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And has recently moved to That Artsy Reader Girl's site. 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


I don't know how long this list is going to be.



Harry Potter series by Jk Rowling - This is obvious. I will never get bored of that series.

The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien - This is the book that got me back into reading for fun when I was in high school.

The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout -  It's just a series that I really enjoy reading. It has humor and some great characters.

Storm (Elemental #1) by Brigid Kemmerer - There is just something really addicting about the first book in particular. The whole series is really good, but the first book is my favorite.

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - I haven't re-read the books in a while, but I really enjoy these books.

Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice - The Vampire book that no other book in that sub-genre can live up to. I first read this book when I was in I think 8th grade, it's been a favorite ever since.

11 comments:

  1. I just decided to reread The Harry Potter series...just today as a matter of fact. Books I Re-Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Mortal Instruments! I actually liked The Infernal Devices more, and am currently dying while waiting for the final book in The Dark Artifices (but I pre-ordered it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I don't own copies of all the books in The Infernal Devices. I just have Clockwork Princess. I love both series'.

      Delete
  3. HP is on a lot of list today and on mine too because obviously. XD

    Bee @ Quite The Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just about ready to start rereading the Harry Potter series, too.

    I liked The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but I don't think I'll ever reread them. Once was enough. :)

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HP of course!
    Humor and great characters are great reasons to reread a series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter seems to be a pretty unanimous choice this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/top-ten-tuesday-148/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harry Potter made my list, too! I expect it’ll be on a lot of lists today.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome list! I definitely would want to reread the Harry Potter series and I need to read the Mortal Instruments series!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice list. I guess HP is going to be in almost evryone's list today :D
    I can't re-read books.. like ever. Simply because my unread TBR is higher than the books that I have actually read! Yes no time to re-read :D

    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/02/10-tv-series-worth-binge-watch/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read the first couple of Elemental books and I'd like to continue on with it. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete