Translate

Monday, June 15, 2020

Music Monday : Cinematic MVs

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


This is honestly one of the things that drew me to K-pop and Eastern music in general. The MVs are way more interesting and cinematic than the ones currently in the US. The time spent on making stunning MVs is just so impressive.





6 comments:

  1. These songs sound nice. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stunning, I agree!! It's like they are from films! Here's my post for today :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Someone in the Youtube comments said these are more like a movie than a video, and it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very impressive. Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good! The one by I assume Lay, (correct me if I'm wrong!), is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Top one is Lay (EXO)
      Bottom Suga (BTS)

      Lay's MV is a freaking movie, and that Dragon is amazing.

      Delete