Translate

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Music Monday: She's Back!

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

Look, I was going to share some Christmas Music for this week, but The QUEEN came back this past week with a new album, and I had to the MVs. CL of 2ne1 has been blocked from releasing music for the past 5 years, and now she is free to make art again.












6 comments:

  1. I didn't know that CL released new music. I'll have to give the whole album a listen. Great Picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The numbers next to the titles are, I believe, when she initially recorded them.

      Delete
  2. glad to see she is back and you are enjoying the new release. thanks for sharing and have a happy holiday
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know she dropped a new album! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been listening to it almost non-stop since it came out.

      Delete
  4. Very cool! Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete