Translate

Monday, December 23, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Hope to Find Under My Tree

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

Merry Christmas and all that Holiday-time stuff. I hope everybody is having a great holiday season, and enjoying time with their families. 
I doubt I will be getting any of these anytime soon. Personal book buying ban is back in effect. 
I'm only now realizing there is a color pallet going on here, didn't do that on purpose.











10 comments:

  1. I just got crier's war and the cover is so pretty in real life too.
    Mindee Arnett does get some of the best covers, seriously.
    I hope you will receive some of these under your tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great picks. I have many of those on my to buy list.
    My TTT
    https://thereadingrebel.wordpress.com/2019/12/24/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-need-in-my-hands-right-now/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors they are, too! I hope you get them all! Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on a book buying ban, too. But I did manage to pick up Priory of the Orange Tree on sale earlier this year and hope to get to it soon.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priory is such a chonk of a book, I've considered waiting for the paperback. The hardcover is big enough to kill a person with.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad I bought it in ebook then! I have a hard enough time holding normal sized physical books, let one ones that can be used as a deadly weapon. :)

      Delete
  5. I hope all of these make their way under your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Queen of Nothing and Rebel. Even though you're under a book buying ban, I hope you're able to read these books soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Queen of Nothing was so awesome. I hope you'll enjoy it when you try it. :)

    Check out my TTT and my Popsugar Reading Challenge TBR

    ReplyDelete