Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Friday 50/50: Character Most/Least Likely to Kiss a Stranger

No new books I'm reading. I've kind of fallen, not really in a slump, but I've had a hardish time getting back into reading after I was sick in March. I don't get sick very often, and being sick for 2-weeks really threw me off track.

50/50 Friday is a new weekly link-up hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader and Laura @ Blue Eye Books.  Every week they have a new topic featuring two sides of the same coin - you share a book that suits each category and link up on the hosts' blogs.



Least Likely
Belle, from Beauty and the Beast

Trying to think of a character from a more modern book was nearly impossible.


Most Likely
Just about any character in a book where romance is the main plot of the book, as that is often how the story begins or happens very soon after they meet. But talking with someone for a few hours, still makes them a stranger in my opinion.


1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on romance centered plots kissing so quickly when they still don't know each other.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete