Translate

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Friday 50/50: Freebie!: Favorite/Least Favorite Book with a Blue Cover

50/50 Friday is a new weekly link-up hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader and Laura @ Blue Eye Books.  Every week they have a new topic featuring two sides of the same coin - you share a book that suits each category and link up on the hosts' blogs.

 Well, I had one of the worst reading weeks ever. Got zero reading done, and still almost no sleep. Thanks summer weather in the middle of spring, with all your nasty pollen.
 Anyway, I'm still reading the same books, but I got some new ones recently. And I hope to get to them soon. Hopefully, this reading slump will go away so I can get back to reading.

I couldn't think of anything more interesting than this, but here it is. Book is linked to my review.

Favorite


Pass

1 comment:

  1. I hate allergy season. I feel your pain so much! I've been meaning to read The Bear and the Nightingale for such a long time!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete