Translate

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters You Wish Would Get Their Own Book

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And has recently moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

Because I'm a book heathen, I don't know about many cool libraries (that still exist, RIP ancient Library of Alexandria) So I'm gonna do a different list, doing a super throwback to my first ever Top Ten Tuesday, way back from November 11th, 2014. Almost exactly a year ago. A couple of them came true, and I've read so many more books since then with characters I'd like to hear from again. 



1. More of the characters from The Lunar Chronicles. I know we already have the Stars Above book, but for me that barely counts because half of them are prequels or an unrelated side story. So more of Cinder and Kai, even Iko would be fantastic. 

2. Luna Lovegood. I want to read about her travels and adventures looking for rare creatures.

3. Warden from The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. His past is very mysterious. I'd read anything about his past.

4. More from Akiva and Karou. What their long-term life was like after Gods and Monsters. 

5. More of an ending to Ice Massacre, the Mermaids of Eriana Kwai Series by Tiana Warner. The third book had an, for me, unsatisfying ending. It's from the perspective of a character that isn't in the rest of the series. I would have preferred an ending from the perspective of Meela or Lysi. So I'd like a short story of their life together after the events of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment