Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Book Tag: The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Saw this tag over at Lauren @ Always Me. She tagged everybody. I love bookish tags (they make me feel better about not posting reviews as often as I should/like to), and Halloween, so here I am doing a tag.
The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag, an original book tag created by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader






Sally- A book with a character who loves someone so much and actually gets them in the end.
Zuzana and Mik. From Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. They are so cute, and their short story (Night of Cake and Puppets) is as well. 
There is a serious lack of Fan art of them, and I have the artistic skills of the average toddler so I can't draw any.

🎃🎃🎃


Jack - A book with a character who longs for more.

There are so many characters that fit this. But I'm going with Lazlo Strange, from Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (I didn't plan to use two books by the same author) 

🎃🎃🎃


Zero - A book with a loyal sidekick.

Iko from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. She is one of my favorite characters from that series.


🎃🎃🎃


Oogie Boogie - A book with one hell of a wicked villain.


The Darkling from the Grisha Trilogy. I find his character kind of fascinating. There was just something about his character that I always found really interesting and after reading his short story helped me understand him a little more and where his motivations came from. It didn't redeem him in the slightest, but I understood.

🎃🎃🎃


Halloween Town - A book that's creepy or has a scary theme.


Nothing will creep me out more than this book did. I couldn't even finish it I was so creeped out. 


🎃🎃🎃


Christmas Town - A book that left you feeling warm and fuzzy inside.



I don't really read a lot of "fluffy" romance, or fluffy books in general. So, I'm going to do a repeat from this list and say Night of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor. It's the closest to a fluffy book I've got.

🎃🎃🎃


What's This? - A book that took you by surprise.


This book is so very good. I didn't know what to expect when I first read the synopsis, I had hoped it would be good, but I didn't know it was going to be this good.

1 comment:

  1. You was so intense- and so was the sequel! Plus, you can't go wrong with Iko. :)

    Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete