Translate

Monday, December 19, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Hope Santa Brings This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.




This has been a mostly strange year for me when it comes to books. I haven't been great at keeping up with most new releases. I've also spent the last half of the year in a reading slump, which hasn't been fun.
 
 
   This is the sequel to Garlic and the Vampire. A super cute children's graphic novel.
   This is by an indie-author, and I think it sounds interesting. I'm always willing to support an indie-author. I will read anything that peaks my interest.

   Basically, the series that's out and translated. Ideally, I'd like to wait for it to be completed though and maybe, hopefully they'll release "deluxe" volumes that are sometimes done for longer series'. I have no guarantee that will happen, but I'd rather wait and see.

   Same reason as above, though this series has less of a chance of getting one of those deluxe volumes.

   I've only finished reading the first book, so far.  I am currently reading the second book, both through the library. But This is a series I would re-read. I can tell already.

   I read this via-NetGalley, and she is one of my auto-read authors. This was a really fun book and I think anther book set in this world could work.

   My new favorite Middle-Grade series. I can't wait for book 4. 

The Rot & The Might by Siri Pettersen
   This is books 2 & 3 of The Raven Rings. I have the first book, Odin's Child, already. I just want to own the other two books in this series so I can re-read them.





7 comments:

  1. I hope you do get some of these books and one of them will be the magical one to help pull you out of your reading slump. We all have them now and then so hope your slump is short lived. Hope you have an amazing holiday!
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-books-to-gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading slumps are hard. You’re in my thoughts.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-hope-santa-brings-this-year/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nevermoor! I hope you find all these books under the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find all of these under your tree this year!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/my-christmas-2022-bookish-wish-list/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nevermoor! And you've reminded me that I wanted to check out Garlic and the Vampire! I hope you get these books under the tree this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting looking books there.

    I hope you get out of your slump. I've spent the last few weeks in a slump too. I've just had cold after cold and it's taking its toll! Fingers crossed for a healthier new year 😂

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/12/20/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-hope-santa-brings-this-year/

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of these days I need to try Nevermoor!

    ReplyDelete