Translate

Monday, November 7, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I’d Like to Start/Catch up on/Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 

Oh so many... But where to start. Too many books, so little time.
I'm getting to the point where I have more started unfinished series than I have series' that I have yet to read any books from.This list is in no particular order.


Series I Have Yet to Start

*****

(I should note, there's only one book out in this series so I'm not behind...  yet)
 *****

*****

 *****


πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š
 
Started but Not Finished Series

I've read 3 of the 10 books in the series
*****

I've read 4 of the 6 books in the series
*****

King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
I have yet to read the second book
*****

I haven't read the sequel yet
*****

I've still only read the first book, even though I have all three. The mixed/negative reviews for how this series ends has made me nervous to finish it.

7 comments:

  1. I started The Wheel of Time after the series came on TV but found it dragged rather slowly... I am told it gets better after 2 or 3 books but... hope you enjoy it if you start the series!
    These are the series I mentioned this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound interesting. I don't read many series, but I managed to scrape a list together!
    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/08/top-ten-tuesday-series-id-like-to-start-catch-up-on-finish/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mixed reviews on a series ending would definitely make it difficult to finish! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Legendborn on my list this week as well. Bloodmarked comes out soon, and I'm excited to read it.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/series-i-need-to-catch-up-on-or-finish/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently halfway through Wheel of Time and damn, reading this books is *a project*
    I've been at it for about 10 months and I feel like I'm not making any progress because each novel is just soooo long

    ReplyDelete
  6. King of Scars was on my list this week too, I've also still yet to read the second book.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/08/top-ten-tuesday-393/

    ReplyDelete