Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Music Monday: Weird Al

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up.



I recently watched the Weird Al "documentary" and that was honestly the funniest movie I had seen in a long, long time. Daniel Radcliffe was perfect for the role, he brought a great energy to the role. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching it, it's on the Roku channel. Clearly, it's still Weird Al's voice, but since it's a parody of those Bio-pic Documentary movies, it just adds to the humor hearing Weird Al's voice come out of Radcliffe's mouth. Also the cameos.. *chef's kiss*
 

*********
 
Unfortunately, I can't find any of the other movie-versions of the album on Youtube, but here's the Spotify soundtrack, and maybe this will convince some of you to watch the movie. It's amazing.



 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this movie yet, but the trailers looked fantastic. Great picks by the way. I definitely need to listen to the full soundtrack later.

    ReplyDelete