Translate

Monday, July 4, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the Second Half of 2022

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
I haven't been great about keeping track of when books are coming out in quite a while. I just stopped keeping track. I think it was an attempt to keep my TBR from growing, but that didn't really work since I just added books that have been out for a while to that list in stead. Such is the life of a reader.
*****************************
 
 
 
 ****
 
 ****
 
Violet Made of Thorns by Gina Chen
Violet Made of Thorns #1
July 26, 2022
 ****
 
****
 
A Venom Dark and Sweet by Judy I. Lin
The Book of Tea #2
August 23, 2022
****
 
Amari and the Great Game by B.B. Alston
Supernatural Investigations #2
August 30, 2022
****
 
Foul Lady Fortune #1
September 27, 2022
 ****
 
Bloodmarked by Tracy Deonn
Legendborn #2
November 8, 2022
****
 
Heart of the Sun Warrior by Sue Lynn Tan
The Celestial Kingdom Duology #2
November 10, 2022
****
 
The Lost Metal by Brandon Sanderson
The Mistborn Saga #7
November 15, 2022 
****

10 comments:

  1. I don't really keep track. If I see a book I like I will then see when it is out and then ask for it for Christmas, see if it is at the library or forget about it! I therefore had to do a bit of research for this week!

    I like the look of Fake it Till You Bake It.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/05/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-second-half-of-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of them!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-second-half-of-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Fake It Till You Bake it. And I'm looking forward to Amari and the Great Game and Bloodmarked.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/10-most-anticipated-canadian-releases-in-late-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I didn't add Venom to my list because I loved Magic and I can't wait to read what happens next 😍 I ended up loving Fake it Till You Bake It so I hope you do as well—and of course, enjoy all of these books! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe I forgot about Bloodmarked, I loved Legendborn! I'm looking forward to Juniper and Thorn too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for Amari and Bloodmarked, too! I loved both of those first books and can't wait to continue the series! I really need to catch up with the Mistborn saga. I'm still on book one (don't judge me!), but hubby will be excited to find out that book 7 is coming out later this year (which will maybe distract him from the fact that I'm still on book 1?!). Hope you get to read all of these!

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Heart of The Sun Warrior has such a pretty cover!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/05/top-ten-tuesday-375/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I cannot wait for Heart of the Sun Warrior. How is that cover even prettier than the first one??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've taken a brief break from TTT, but I feel like I would have been bad at this topic. I don't usually know when a book is coming out, until it's in my hands. With the exception being authors I'm obsessed with....Great list! @Get Lost in Lit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Resistance is futile! Whether it's new releases or books that have been around for years, I can't stop adding books to my TBR list. I'll never read them all, but I'm sure going to try :) LOL. Enjoy your books!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete