Translate

Monday, June 27, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer 2022 To-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
 
 
I've been reading a lot of books this year, but not many that I actually own. I hope to get through at least five books I own this summer. I'm aiming low. Not all the books on this list are ones I own because I want to be realistic, I know I am going to keep borrowing Ebooks from the library. 
Of the books I own that I'm sharing, some of them are ones I have had the longest on my shelf.


Hope to Finish Soon
The Ninth Rain by Jen Williams
The only reason why I haven't finished this is because I keep getting books I don't own from the library. I am a mess.
 
OWN and want to read
The Mask Falling by Samantha Shannon
 
The Queens of Innis Lear by Tessa Gratton

Seven Endless Forests by April Genevieve Tucholke
 
 The Shadow Hour by Melissa Grey
 
Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake
 
From the Library
 
Hook, Line, and Sinker by Tessa Bailey

 The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake


Captain's Fury by Jim Butcher
 

Princeps' Fury by Jim Butcher

Honorable Mention 
The Codex Alera books read really fast, so I could get to this one by the end of summer

 First Lord's Fury by Jim Butcher
 

6 comments:

  1. Good for you for setting a realistic goal! I hope you achieve it. :)

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2022-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recognize any of the books on your list, but I do hope you get to all of them!

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mask Falling sounds really good.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to finish The Mask Falling, it was one of the many victims of the great reading slump of 2021 so I started it but never finished it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/06/28/top-ten-tuesday-374/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read a Jim Butcher book but I definitely want to check them out. Hook, Line and Sinker is one that I also wanna get to eventually, lol. I hope you enjoy these books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy these when you get the opportunity to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/summer-2022-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete