Translate

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Music Monday: The Rose

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 
The Rose released a new song over the weekend, and it makes me so happy for the future of their band. I don't think it's an official comeback because half the members are still doing their military service, but I am still happy and excited, they haven't released any music as a band in years.



**********
New Song



**********
Older song they wrote for their fans.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Never heard of The Rose but I like the sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of them, but did enjoy your shares
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with them , but I like their sound. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete