Translate

Monday, December 20, 2021

Music Monday: Christmas Songs I Like

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
I dislike most Christmas music, but there are songs I do like. And I like when "traditional" songs get a different spin. It makes them interesting.

 
**********************
Since I started listening to the genre, I can't help but share some K-pop Christmas, and Stray Kids delivered this year with some Original Christmas songs.



***********************


 
 ******************
 

 
 ********************
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I like these ones, especially Jingle Bell Rock. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stray Kids is a group I hear one of my classmates talk about all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I've never listened to K-pop Christmas music... then again, I don't listen to a whole lot of Christmas music in general.

    ReplyDelete