Translate

Monday, November 1, 2021

Music Monday: Shipwrecked Comedy

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 
Shipwrecked does comedy web-series, and a couple mini-movies (30-20 minutes long). They have a few under their belt at this point, they recently had a Kickstarter for their new series Headless, where Ichabod Crane becomes roommates with the Headless Horseman. The Kickstarter ended, I don't know when it's coming out though. They might have just started filming. Either way, I can't wait to watch it. 
These are a couple of songs they released between their bigger projects. Highly recommend watching their stuff.

*****

 

*****



*****


3 comments:

  1. These are all so good! My favorite has to be Friends 'til the End.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of these. Gonna give these a listen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to watch all of these. :)

    ReplyDelete