Translate

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Music Monday: Chanmina

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 
I found this artist a while ago, but she doesn't seem to have a lot of MVs for her music. She's a Japanese R&B/Rap artist and watching the MVs with the lyrics is recommended. A lot of her songs have fantastic messages. 


BIJIN is addressing the messed-up beauty standards held towards women in particular. The latter half of this MV hits differently than the first half. There's a sketch in the middle that offers some narrative to the story in the MV.

********
This one is about self-love and acceptance. and... this one made me cry.



4 comments:

  1. I've been listening to some of Chanmina's recent music. Bijin is one of my favorites, and I'm looking forward to her upcoming album. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me - I'm going to have to look into more of her music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. thanks for sharing a new to my artist. i love all kinds of music
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete