Translate

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Guaranteed to Put a Smile On My Face

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
I completely spaced on getting this done last night. It's the first day of school today, and had a lot to take care of last minute. Slightly hectic.
But this list is kind of like a favorites list, which makes this easy.

**********












A cute book I got for my son

4 comments:

  1. The Wild Robot is a great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Avataar series too, and Holly Black is an old favorite. But what caught my eye is Odin's Child -- the more I looked at that cover, the more I fell in love with it!
    ~Lex (lexlingua.co)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about THE WILD ROBOT series. I need to read it already!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your first day back at school was a great day! I was so happy today when I dropped my 13-year-old at school. It's something that she has needed, now here's hoping they stay in school this year.

    When you get the chance, I hope you can pop over to my post: https://readbakecreate.com/10-books-with-yellow-covers/

    ReplyDelete