Translate

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Music Monday: Violet Orlandi

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 
Violet is one of many musicians on YouTube, she mostly posts covers but does have some original music as well. She has a really interesting voice, a lower tone that adds to her style of music.
*************************************************
Covers




********************
Original Music




5 comments:

  1. I like all of the songs. This is the first I've heard of this artist, and I'm definitely going to listen to more of her music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new to me and i think i like it. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found her on YouTube last year and love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do like her voice! How did I not know about her????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh her cover of Hellfire is great! I'm going to have to look into more of her stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete