Translate

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Music Monday: Woosung

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 

I keep forgetting to share the music I listen to. But, now that I did, I decided to share the solo work from one of the singers/guitar player of The Rose, I shared their music a couple years ago. They are on a kind of hiatus, while a couple of the members are serving their time in the military, which came along sooner than they probably planned, they had a legal...thing last year with their agency and them not being paid, it was a whole mess. Woosung, since he was born in America, doesn't have to do the required military time in Korea. Anyway, with that tangent over with. Here are the songs. He only has two, but they are very good, and his vocals, *Chef's kiss*...


*   *   *   *   *


***

4 comments: