Translate

Monday, August 23, 2021

Music Monday: Pandora Journey

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
 
I'm a little late sharing mine, sorry about that. Over the weekend I had YouTube on autoplay while listening to music, and this channel came up. I fell down a small rabbit hole listening to a bunch of them. The music and the animations are amazing. The artist and the composer vary from video to video. If both are known it's in the description of the video. 


*********************************************************************************


**********



4 comments:

  1. I really like these mixes. These would be good to have on in the background while reading. So thanks for mentioning them! :-)mixs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome - I'm subscribing to that channel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your selections. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete