Translate

Monday, June 7, 2021

Music Monday: Kennie

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

I follow her on youtube, she doesn't do music-related content, she reviews bad movies. And it's glorious. But she mentioned her EP a while back and I've been listening to it on and off. There aren't many songs, but they are all very good. I'd love to hear more music from her.






3 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to Kennie's music before, but I like these songs. They kind of remind me of Banks's music. I'm definitely adding this EP to my playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never even heard of her before but these aren't bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to check out some of her reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete