Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Valentine’s Day/Love Freebie || Romance Books by Black Authors I Want to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 I don't read a lot of Romance novels. I read a lot of Fantasy Romance. But not a whole lot of "regular" romance. These are a few that I'd like to read.
This list isn't in any order.







6 comments:

  1. A Princess in Theory does sound good!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-written-before-i-was-born-that-ive-read/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read much of the romance genre either. I liked Pride though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope these are good. I do like a good romance in my fantasy novels as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read some of Alyssa Cole's romance novels. I really enjoyed the thriller she released last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Alyssa Cole's books sound interesting! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen it recced everywhere and been wanting to read A girl like her too.. which I just saw has been added on my libby app recently!!

    Definately gonna pick it up, eventually xx

    Kristina @ Books-and-dachshunds.com

    ReplyDelete