Translate

Monday, February 15, 2021

Music Monday || Favorite Anime Music

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

I've shared some of these before. But I think the videos were taken down on YouTube. 
So I'm sharing them with Spotify, not ideal since you kind of need an account to listen to the whole song. But not much I can do about that.












7 comments:

  1. Inuyasha had great music. I miss that show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I re-watch the show every year. It was my gateway anime.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to add these playlists to my spotify library. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I wanna watch Bleach again. At least the early seasons... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I watched the first 2-3 Seasons. I liked it, but started to lose interest. I don't remember much.

      Delete
  4. Amazing music! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound good. I want to explore more anime (and the music).

    ReplyDelete