Translate

Monday, January 4, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2021

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

 

List is in release order, since that is the easiest way to list them. Covers are linked to Goodreads page. These are just 10 of the ones I'm looking forward to. So many coming out this month, I left some out so that they'd be spread out a bit more.


January 19th 2021
***
January 26th 2021
***
January 26th 2021
***
January 26th 2021
***
February 9th 2021
***
March 23rd 2021
***
March 30th 2021
***
April 20th 2021
***
May 4th 2021
***
July 20th 2021

10 comments:

  1. Remote Control... I still need to read Okarofor. Witches steeped in Gold has a snazzy cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a copy of The Bone Season, hoping I'll like it and then I'll have at least three more books to read in the series once Mask Falling comes out. So many exciting releases coming out this year https://readwithstefani.com/most-anticipated-book-releases-of-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remote Control was on my list, too!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witches Steeped in Gold looks amazing!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mask Falling and The Rule of Wolves were on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-297/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen Witches Steeped in Gold on a few lists this week and it sounds so, so good. Can't wait for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read The Gilded Ones just on that cover alone. I feel like I see it almost every week on TTT and I can't get enough of it. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen a few of these on other lists!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get caught up on Shannon's series one of these days!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete