Translate

Monday, December 21, 2020

Music Monday: The HU

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

I thought about sharing Christmas music, but I don't really listen to any, and I kind of forgot that this week was Christmas (what is time?). So, I'm sharing this instead.
This is a Mongolian Metal band, they incorporate Mongolian Throat singing and traditional instruments into their music. 






5 comments:

  1. I've listened to a couple of songs by this band before. I believe it was Yuve Yuve Yu and one other song. I like their style of music. Great picks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these guys. Song of women is especially good (very moving, and I love that Lzzy Hale collaborated w/ them).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really very simple, I see Lizzy Hale and I click.

    ReplyDelete