Translate

Monday, October 12, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Super Long Book Titles

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 Some of these books I've read, some I have yet to. I tried using titles that had more than four or more words that didn't start with "A" or "The", meaning, that not counting those the title still had at least four words.
Covers are linked to their Goodreads page, and as always this list is in no particular order.















4 comments:

  1. I'm on a library waitlist for The Invisible Life of Addie La Rue and can't wait to read it.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I really need to read the newest V.E. Schwab book!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue was on my list too. :) Happy TTT and happy reading!

    My post: https://followinggoodbooks.wordpress.com/2020/10/13/ten-books-with-super-long-titles/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a lot of my favorites on your list and those that I hope will be future favorites. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete