Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Covers with Fall Colors/Vibes

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

These are some books that I've read this year, and one I am currently reading. Some are ones that I haven't read yet but based on the cover/synopsis give me fall vibes. There's a mix through out the list of books that have content that gives me a fall vibe, and ones that have a cover that gives me fall vibes. Book covers are linked to their Goodreads page. 


Currently Reading


Have Read





Want to Read



6 comments:

  1. The Conductor looks like a good read for sure.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great list! I love the Kingdom of Ash cover!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot - Rebecca Roanhorse gets two shoutouts! :D

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Black Sun is amazing, and I like Corruption also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great collection of books! The Year of the Witching is fantastic—glad to see it on here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the look of The Conductors, did you end up enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete