Translate

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Music Monday: Ava Max

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

The first song showed up in my recommendations, and I really liked it, so I started to check out her other music. I wish she had more music out, she doesn't even have a full official album out.
 I'd also like to know what, if there is, a hidden reason behind her asymmetrical hairstyle.






4 comments:

  1. These songs are nice. I haven't listened to them before, so thanks for mentioning them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these. Love the message of the first one that it's okay to be different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing me - I really like So Am I. I'll have to look for more of her music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ava Max's music is new to me. I also liked the message in So Am I. I love the fact that it promotes acceptance of being different/unique. Self love for the win! Thanks for sharing. Have an amazing week. : )

    ReplyDelete