Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday|| The Last Ten Books I Abandoned

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

This week's topic is The Last Ten Books I Abandoned. These span a couple of years since I don't really DNF that many books, even though I don't really have any shame about doing that.
This list is most recent to latest. 



5 comments:

  1. I'm impressed by your low DNF rate. Has it always been low?

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of, I feel like I DNF a lot, because I don't really have any guilt about DNFing, but when I was going through my DNF list on Goodreads (that's how I keep track of that mess) it was fewer than I thought. I try and only read books that I really care about reading, that might be why it's lowish.

      Delete
  2. Blunt Force Magic didn't work out for me either, but it sure sounded cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I dropped Playboy Pilot, too. I can't remember... One of their books made my list this week, too!

    ReplyDelete